The gastrointestinal specialists at GI Associates Clinic are well equipped to handle a variety of procedures.
The Ideal Protein Diet at GI Associates
For more information, call Stephanie Hardin at 601-863-0365 or come by an open house:
When: The first Tuesday of every month
Time: 3 pm
Where: Upstairs conference room at our offices at 2510 Lakeland Drive in Flowood.
Drop 20, and We Can Help!
GI Associates’ physicians and health professionals see the devastating emotional and physical effects obesity and the struggle to lose weight have on many of our patients. Many have given up, and some find it too hard to even try. We can help you drop pounds, incorporate healthier lifestyle habits and enjoy a better quality of life! GI Associates is pleased to offer Ideal Protein®, a game changing medical weight loss diet program.
Ideal Protein® is:
- Dr. Tran Tien Chanh’s plan derived from studying the body and nutrition and recognizing the link of an over production of insulin to obesity.
- A 4-phase program designed to help your body lose fat and retain lean muscle.
- Specially formulated high protein entrees, drinks and snacks to help women lose an average of 2-3 pounds per week and for men, 3-5 pounds per week.
- A plan that includes education and a specially trained personal coach to keep you on track.
- A program that will equip you with the tools you need to maintain a healthy weight.
We know it works! Many of our staff members, including our CEO, are on the program and collectively lost 125 pounds over the last holiday season! You can too!
Let's meet Kristin. Through the Ideal Protein program, Kristin lost 105 lbs in 12 months. She was able to come off her blood pressure medication and also stopped taking a diuretic to get rid of a pseudotumor. The tumor resolved itself because of weight loss!
Come on! You can do this! Those pounds aren’t going to drop themselves, so drop and give . . . oh yeah, we forgot to mention that you don’t have to exercise to get weight loss results with the program! Please check out the Ideal Protein website for information.